Sunday, May 30, 2010

I wonder why...

Why do men shave off the entire side burn? I was on the bus today sitting next to a man, well he sat next to me on a empty bus, but oh well. As I stared him down for sitting next to me I saw it, something that should never happenb, its just not cute nor is it flattering to the male face. HE SHAVED HIS ENTIRE SIDE BURN OFF TO HIS HAIR LINE!!! WHY?

Again I could not help but to stare at him, I mean stare hard, I had my neck cranked 90 degrees to the side just looking, I am sure I had the stank look on my face, but I could not help it. The male face is set to have hair grow in a certain way, your side burns should be at a certain length to flatter your face shape and bone structure. To the left is a image that give some kind of perspective as to how they should be worn, and at what length. 

No comments:

Post a Comment